Terms and Conditions of Use
By using Ramiro Community Hospital (RCH) online payment portal, you hereby agree to be unconditionally bound by the Terms and Conditions of its use as stated:
- You acknowledge and understand that RCH’s online payment service utilizes WeChat Pay and AsiaPay as third-party payment processors.
- RCH shall process all transactions from WeChat Pay or AsiaPay using the information you provide. You therefore accept full responsibility for all transactions processed from through the use of such information whether or not processed with your knowledge or consent.
- You agree to ensure that any information you provide shall be complete and accurate.
- You acknowledge and understand that successful processing of your payment will depend on your faithful compliance to the payment instructions of either WeChat Pay or AsiaPay and their payment channels.
- RCH shall not be liable in processing of your payment due to delay in WeChat Pay or AsiaPay confirmation of your payment.
- Applicable charges may be imposed on you arising from non-processing of your payment due to your failure to follow exact payment instructions.
- The Official Receipt (OR) will be issued by the RCH Cashier and Billing Section after three (3) working days from notice of successful payment from WeChat Pay or AsiaPay.
- To receive the services or the products, RCH shall require the recipient to show the proof of payment with clear transaction acknowledgement/reference number and authentic ID card with recent photo.
- While RCH use all reasonable actions to ensure the integrity and security of the online payment facility, you hereby acknowledge that breaches could occur and as such, RCH shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breach in security.
- You acknowledge that you assume all the risks involved by using this online payment facility and RCH shall not be liable for damages of any kind or nature or injury whatsoever caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. RCH shall not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use of this payment facility.
- If you have any questions regarding the status of your online payment, you may contact RCH Administrative Services- Patient Business Department from 8am-5pm, (Philippine Time +8 GMT) Mondays to Fridays through (+63-38)411-4594 Local/Ext. 1110.
- You acknowledge that RCH may amend this Terms and Conditions anytime without further notice.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, and all suits to enforce this Agreement shall be settled in the proper courts Tagbilaran City, Philippines only.
- The commencement of your use of RCH online payment facility constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you disagree, RCH cannot process your online payment.
The website and its contents is copyright of Ramiro Community Hospital. All rights reserved.