Ramiro Community Hospital | Medical Hospital in Bohol, Philippines
medical center in bohol
medical clinic in bohol
medical doctors in bohol
best hospital in bohol
community hospital in bohol
hospitals in tagbilaran bohol
best doctors in bohol
Being the first in Bohol, the Hemodialysis Unit is a modern facility equipped with state-of-the-art water treatment facility and high-end hemodialysis machines to provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient dialysis treatment. The unit performs hemodialysis, and hemodiafiltration manned by competent doctors, nurses and technicians to ensure utmost comfort and safety for our patients.
Monday – Saturday 7:00 am to 11:00 pm
Digestive Health Unit
The first endoscopy center in the province, currently one of the premiere facilities in the assessment and treatment of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary diseases.
Through the years, we have grown into a more specialized unit in our pursuit to become the center of excellence in gastrointestinal procedures.
This procedure is also known as esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) , upper GI endoscopy, or pan endoscopy. An endoscope is used to visualize the patient’s esophagus, stomach and duodenum. It provides direct visualization to confirm the presence of conditions such as inflammation, ulcers, and tumors. EGD also enables the physician to perform endoscopic treatments such as biopsies, removal of polyps, and control of bleeding.
A colonoscopy is the endoscopic examination of the large bowel and the distal part of the small bowel. The procedure helps find ulcers, polyps, tumors and areas of inflammation or bleeding. It is recommended for anyone 50 years of age and older or for anyone with a family history of colorectal cancer or polyps.
EEG can determine changes in brain activity that might be useful in diagnosing brain disorders, especially epilepsy or another seizure disorder. It might also be helpful for diagnosing or treating the following disorders:
• Brain tumor
• Brain damage from head injury
• Brain dysfunction that can have a variety of causes (encephalopathy)
• Inflammation of the brain (encephalitis)
• Sleep disorders
TB DOTS Center
In our country, tuberculosis is the sixth leading cause of death and at least 73 people die of this disease daily. The hospital’s accomplished Tuberculosis Direct Observed Treatment Strategy (TBDOTS) Center is the first hospital-based DOTS Clinic.
Our Center is known nationwide for its pioneering best practices and impressive case rates in detecting and treating TB patients. It has been awarded by USAID for this exemplary performance.
Heart & Vascular Center
In 1990, Ramiro Community Hospital gave Bohol its first non–invasive diagnostic facility for heart diseases. This heralded the arrival of the province’s first cardiac specialist in the person of Dr. Jane R. Ramiro (Dr. Luther Z. Ramiro’s eldest in-law).
Since then, the hospital has been at the forefront in cardiovascular care pioneering 2D echocardiography and stress/exercise testing. Our Heart Center is staffed with competent cardiovascular technologists and adult & pediatric cardiologists.
Collaborating with the Imaging Service, we are now capable of coronary and peripheral CT angiography and vascular ultrasound studies.
Treadmill Exercise Test
Bohol Eye & Ear Center
Bohol Eye & Ear:
….comprehensive eye, ear, nose & throat care….
For eye cases:
- Comprehensive eye exam
- A and B scan (Ultrasound of Eye)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Fluorescein Angiography
- Phacoemulsification for Cataracts with a Variety of Intraocular Lens choices
- Optical Biometry for Multifocal Intraocular Lens
- Laser Treatment for Glaucoma and Retinal Diseases
- Retinal Surgery
- Perimetry Screening for Glaucoma and Neurological Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity Screening
For Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Services:
- Upper Airway Endoscopy (Esophagoscopy & Laryngoscopy)
- Pure Tone Audiometry and Tympanometry (Hearing Test for Adults)
- Otoacoustic Emission Test ( Newborn Hearing Test)
- Surgery for Maxillo-Facial Fractures
- Surgery for Head & Neck Tumors and Diseases
We help alleviate the pain faster and help our patients stay well. We promote health and wellness in our community and beyond with a spirit of service and compassion.
We lead the way in promoting the best patient care. The staffing and operation of the hospital are all focused on the patient’s needs and overall comfort. We continually strive to provide superior service that is patient centered, cost effective and convenient for patients and physicians.
The Four Basic Commitments of Biblical Counseling:
1. The rendering of gracious care and hope.
2. The careful gathering and handling of personal information for a biblical interpretation.
3. The compassionate ministry of relative biblical truth to the issues, for biblical resolutions.
4. The practical and specific application of Christ and His truth to the heart and life of the individual for hope, salvation, undivided worship, joy, spiritual growth, and change. These are all for God’s glory.
Need a Doctor for Check-up?